Wentworth Family Dental understands that sometimes dental emergencies happen, and when they do, time is of the essence. If you are unsure whether something is a dental emergency or not, we offer this advice; if it hurts, it requires Emergency Dentistry! This is because even injuries that seem superficial or small can still affect the living tissue of the tooth. Wentworth Family Dental is pleased to treat dental emergencies, big or small.
Your SW Calgary Choice for Emergency Dentistry!
In Emergency Dental Situations, Time Matters!
Wentworth Family Dental is committed to providing quick treatment when it comes to dental emergencies. To ensure we are always able to accommodate for the unexpected, we always set aside time in our day to accommodate for urgent treatment. Our team will always do their best to deal with any dental emergency as quickly as possible, and make sure you are as comfortable as possible.
What is Considered a Dental Emergency?
- A loose tooth
- A cracked or chipped tooth
- A tooth has been knocked out of its socket
- An infection or abscessed tooth
- Severe tooth pain that will not go away
- Bleeding from the mouth
- Facial swelling
- A dental device malfunction (a retainer, bridge, or filling has become loose or has fallen out)
- Sensitivity to hot or cold liquids, or sweets